Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jakey Updates

Just a few little updates about this big kiddo. He is getting all 4 molars at once. (No bueno!) He has the same horrible allergies the rest of us do. He can stand on his own, and has taken a few steps on his own, but generally refuses to do either. He is so accident prone. The other day he had a busted lip from a fall, then busted up the other side falling again. He loves to sing the song from the Primary book called "My Flag, My Flag" and wave a flag around. He knows sign for "more", "please" and "all done", but usually just grunts or whines to get what he needs. He has learned to enjoy riding in the bike trailer, but is still just a bit small for it. He recently tried out his dad's new drum set, and really, really loved it! He also loves his bath and splashes like a crazy person. I also discovered, though, that he does not enjoy being in a cold baby pool. Here are some cute videos. Our Grandma and Grandpa Ward recently went on a mission, and I thought they might enjoy these. Jacob will be almost 3 yrs old by the time they return, so there may be lots more videos on our blog for their sake!

3 comments:

Connie Babe said...

Ah...I am SO happy that there will be more videos! I always love watching Darrell in daddy-mode. And I love Jacob's grins...amazing how time passes!

Jill said...

Your little guy is adorable!

CustomSignBanner.com said...

http://www.signelect.com/customsign

banner/freebanner.htm