10 years ago
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
April
I am well aware that we are now almost half way through May, but there is so much I want to share, and never enough time to share it! Alas, I am left to blog an antire month in one post yet again! And so...here it goes.
The big excitement at the beginning of the month was soccer for this guy!
We talked our cousins into playing on the same team! Here is Hailey.
And Henry
We had a pretty special cheering section too! Poor Jakey was so cold...but will never let that stop him from those darn fish crackers!
Is this the cutest team huddle you have ever seen???
Easter was pretty fun. The Saturday before we were able to meet up with the Sorensen clan and have a little egg hunt with our littles. Ezra did well, although he didn't have the drive for finding eggs like the other kids there. Jakey caught on quickly, but had way more fun taking all of the grass out of his basket! Little stinker.
We were a bit tired by that evening, so dying eggs was a bit of a let down. I felt badly for Ezra...we tried though.
Easter baskets before:
And after:
Our Easter clothes:
In April we also leveled our backyard and planted grass...
Jacob turned 1...
I turned 30 something...
Aaaaaaaand, Darrell and I had our 5th wedding anniversary. There. Done. Phew! Long post. Was a good month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lunettes de soleil carrera
Lunettes de soleil chanel
Lunettes de soleil dior
Lunettes de soleil dolce gabbana
Lunettes de soleil ed hardy
Lunettes de soleil fendi
Lunettes de soleil gucci
Lunettes de soleil louis vuitton
Lunettes de soleil prada
Lunettes de soleil ray ban
Lunettes de soleil versace
tee shirts femmes
chanel tee shirt femmes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts ED Hardy femmes
tee shirts Lacoste femmes
tee shirts Louis vuitton femmes
Post a Comment