
Ok...Amy "tagged" me so here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I just had my first child 8 days ago! (I love you Ezra!)
2. I LOVE french fries!
3. I lived in Las Vegas for 3 years.
4. I have been to NYC twice in the same year. (Very extravagant for me...I am a penny pincher.)
5. I always wanted to be a professional singer, and used to sing Whitney Houston songs at the top of my lungs while wearing headphones (sorry you missed it, aren't ya?)
6. This will be my eighth year teaching school!
7. I am a people watcher, and secretly enjoy being ward chorister so I can see what's going on!
I tag Candice, Mindy, Jill, Kristin, Jen, Emily, and Margaret!
1 comment:
I love reading tags, little tid-bits about my friends. I tagged you too! No worries. Take your time.
Post a Comment