Monday, October 20, 2008

2 Weeks Old!

I can't believe how time is flying already! Ezra is 2 weeks old today. He pulls the best faces...thought I'd share some with you. He loves his buzzy chair, eating, and sleeping with Daddy. He hates, getting undressed, taking a bath, and waiting more than a second for food. His 2 week doctor appointment is on Wednesday, and I am not looking forward to it. Good thing Darrell will be there too!

7 comments:

H.A.M.A. Fam said...

Tow week isn't bad - NO shots. The two month one will make you cry - shots. I cried with all of mine. Now with Abbey's diabeties maybe I wont cry.
Love all the faces!! Amber makes some crazy ones. All of them are beautiful of course!

Jenn

Amy Heath said...

Oh my gosh! Can he get any cuter?

Candice said...

I need to get over there before he's running all over the place! He's wonderful! I love the puckered lips! He gets that from Darrel, right? What days and time of days would be best for you? I'll call ya. Dean's been gone a ton! I'd rather not bring my crazies with me.

AW said...

Congratulations on your little guy... he's adorable!

Brianna said...

Those are adorable faces! Especially the little grin he has :)

Horsley5 said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly they gain personalities? He is really a doll! I'm glad you are enjoying him!

Kas said...

He's so cute! And I definitely see some of you in him! Congrats!!If you have any struggles getting thru the next month, I'm here for ya... I remember it like it was yesterday! Oh the struggles of being a new and recovering mommy, yet the wondeful and complete bliss of a new baby! :)