Oh Nici! I just feel so happy for you. You wear motherhood wonderfully. And you've been to church already!?! Take it easy. I guess if that means you're feeling better then that's a good thing. He's absolutely wonderful.
He is so perfect!! I love every photo!! Wish we were there so we could cuddle eachother's babies! Everyone looks so good! I can't beleive you took him to church! I haven't taken Amber yet. To many germs for me! :) I am a bit paranoid.
Thanks for all the pics - what a doll!! Everyone seems to just be loving him up - isn't it great? I am so happy for you - you are amazing! Keep the pictures coming!
6 comments:
Oh Nici! I just feel so happy for you. You wear motherhood wonderfully. And you've been to church already!?! Take it easy. I guess if that means you're feeling better then that's a good thing. He's absolutely wonderful.
He is so perfect!! I love every photo!! Wish we were there so we could cuddle eachother's babies! Everyone looks so good! I can't beleive you took him to church! I haven't taken Amber yet. To many germs for me! :) I am a bit paranoid.
He is so adorable, Nici. Congratulations! I think he looks a lot like you. Have fun. Some day we will have to get Benjamin and Ezra together.
Yay~ another cute little guy in the family :)
Love,
Aunt Molly
Thanks for all the pics - what a doll!! Everyone seems to just be loving him up - isn't it great? I am so happy for you - you are amazing! Keep the pictures coming!
PS - you just have the most beautiful green eyes! I hope he gets those!
Post a Comment