Saturday, March 3, 2012

Where did I leave off...

My blogging sometimes has to take a back seat. Life is much more important! So, brace yourself...I have some catching up to do! I guess I'll start back in January. My Ezra started Sunbeams! It's so hard to believe. Here is his new "Sunbeam" outfit. I think he looks pretty handsome, and am proud to say that I went "thrifting" and only spent $11 for the entire outfit...shoes included!
He is growing up so fast, and says the cutest things. One day, at church, we were taking the Sacrament and he whispered rather loudly, "Mom, I'm thinking about Jesus!" It nearly brought tears to my eyes. He is also such a comedian. He thought it was funny to put on his brother's hat. I thought it was funny that it fit him better than Jacob!
We also had a fun cousin day in January. While we were over at Aunt Amy's, the kids decided to dress up. They had us rolling, it was so funny! Ezra was laughing quite hard too!
I love Abryn and Amy's faces in the last shot! Priceless! Jacob also learned some things and was a bit funny himself. We have learned to keep the bathroom door closed, because this is his most favorite place to play. He also loves to dip his hand in the water and splash around! GROSS!
He is learning to stand, and hold things while he makes his way around the room. He mostly just crawls though. He loves to play, when I'm not in sight, and especially loves to play with his brother.
At the end of January we packed up the boys and headed to Utah for the weekend. My good friend, and long-time roommate, Anna, got married! It was so fun to go and be there with her in the temple. She is now married to Kevin Henry, who came with five little ones. I'm sure we will have plenty of stories to swap about being a step-mom!
Well...it's taken me two days to get this far! I think I will post this and tackle February's adventures on another day!

1 comment:

amybolsas5 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.