10 years ago
Monday, February 13, 2012
I HATE Grocery Shopping!
I really do! Especially those trips that include a sleepy baby and a crabby 3 year old. Bleh. I have been trying to come up with an organized way to do a list that wouldn't be extra work for me. Started many different styles, but I think I have finally got one that will work! It is basically organized by WalMart aisles (since that is where I have the pleasure of shopping most often), though I think I have titled them differently. Here it is:
I can fold it in half, bring my pen, and get to it! Anyone else come up with a better idea? I tried to make a list of all the things I buy regularly, but I was always revising it...too much work! We'll see how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
looks good to me. i hate making a MENU...that's just a four letter word...bleah...
Post a Comment