Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Been trying to blog for a week now!

I'VE SAID IT BEFORE...Time does fly, doesn't it? Well...I suppose I will give you as quick of an update as I can. Keep your fingers crossed that Jakey doesn't wake up, and Ezra's "quiet time" music lasts!

Ezra has started taking his turn once a week making dinner. (Well..."helping" anyway) His first dinner was english muffin pizzas. They were pretty tastey!
Jakey and Ezra are starting to interact more and more. If I can just convince Ezra that the baby is still a baby and doesn't like things like being growled at all of a sudden...
Aunt molly came over and watched the boys for us one night so we could go on a real date! It was so nice. I snapped a funny pic of Ezra and his cousin Hailey before we left.
We went to a air show in Mountain Home with Darrell's brother and sis-in-law. I think next time I will remember ear plugs for all. The planes were neat, but scared the boys pretty good more than once! Darrell had fun, though I think he would have enjoyed it more without us!

My nephew was baptized this month and I took on a craft I saw on Pinterest. It wasn't too difficult. If I do it again, though, I will use a less fluffy towel. My sewing machine couldn't hack it!
We sure love it when our big kids are here. The boys can't get enough of them, and I appreciate the help! It's nice to have the whole family together!



Jakey loves licorice! Silly boy loves food in any shape or size!
He is starting to sit up too. This was his first time and I was sitting close, but usually put pillows all around him to avoid any major spills!
Another Pinterest re-purpose idea: A superhero cape from an old T-shirt! So cool!

AND Finally...Our preschool took a field trip to the pumpkin patch. It was a pretty good time, though we could have done without the rain. The tempurature was nice though!



2 comments:

Connie Babe said...

love the pictures! they all grow up too fast..

Anonymous said...

You're baby is growing up!! Oh my gosh! I'm still thinking he's a little baby. Please tell me my AJ won't grow up so fast. I can't keep replenishing my baby stock forever. LOL