I found this darling bike helmet in good condition for $2 at a local thrift store. He was thrilled, as was I! Kids' bike helmets are so spendy!
Every February I do a "countdown" to Valentines Day for Darrell. He gets a little (usually pretty silly) surprise each day, which coordinates with a little saying for each prize. ex: Day 1: Kisses for my Valentine! (In his bag were Hersheys Kisses.)This year I decided to make one for Ezra. He has had so much fun coming out to see what his surprise is each day. One of his sayings was: You make my world colorful! inside his bag I put some water color paints. It's silly, but a fun tradition for me. I like that I can treat them all 14 days, and also like the challange of coming up with the little sayings and treats.
2 comments:
Super cute!! You're such a good wife/mama! My poor kids get robbed. I don't get them anything. They get enough crap at school. :p
You are so CUTE! I bet they love that!
Post a Comment