So, as the time is quickly approaching for this sweet baby to join our family, I am scrambling to accomplish a few things.
1. Get organized
2. Set up baby room
3. Find a shelf and a bed for Ezra
4. Start the baby's journal (By this point Ezra already had several entries!)
5. Figure out how to make ends meet when I can only work a few hours a day teaching preschool.
That number 5 is getting me. I am stumped, frusterated, scared, worried, and the list could go on. Trying to figure out what I could do from home so we do not lose our home...
Considered several scenarios, most of which will not work for one reason or another. My most recent idea, I think, is pretty creative but I am wandering into completely unchartered territory for me. As a preschool teacher (or any kind of teacher for that matter) you tend to be on a constant search for material to help teach your desired curriculum. I have so much material, it is just scary! However, I have not been very organized about it, as I have to go to several different places to find things, and often can't find what I'm looking for. SO...I came up with this idea...What about creating a preschool blog? I can organize all of my ideas and materials, including a million links, in one place. Benefits me, and could maybe help another preschool teacher out there. How do I help myself with that good 'ol number 5 up there? I am considered monetizing my blog. I have read a little about it, and recognize that it won't make me a millionare, but if it could bring in some extra cash-ola to help fill some of the gaps...I dunno. Might be worth it! AND I have to gather preschool materials ANYWAY, right? So, here is the initial try. Smarty Pants
I haven't monotized yet, as I'm still thinking on it. Any advice out there? Anyone else have a monotized blog? How goes it? Tips/ tricks? Any help would be appreciated!
10 years ago
2 comments:
i say go for it.
think of some fun name that will get hits when people google that topic... google how to make money off your blog... i saw a book in the library awhile back called "blogging for dummies"...want to check that out?
My goal: to become half the amazing woman Nici is. and Im not kidding.
Post a Comment