Those "terrible twos" that I have been hearing so much about have finally decided to visit my baby. And oh....how they have come to visit! The fits are becoming quite frequent, and very frusterating. In fact, last week I had to leave a grocery cart FULL of food in aisle 10 at Wally World, while I carried Ezra screaming through the store and out to the car. (Who knew chocolate milk could be so important!) Needless to say, I was not super happy to be shopping for groceries at 11:30 pm. The following picture is after a doosy of a fit another day. Time out hadn't even made a dent, so he was sent to his room to calm down. He basically screamed himself to sleep!

Last Saturday I decided that I wasn't interested in doing my Saturday chores, so we jumped in the car and headed to Grandma and Grandpa Barnes house, in Idaho City, for a few hours. Our cousins Jack and Henry showed up to share in the fun. Here are a few pics:
Ezra and Henry playing in one of Grandma's storage tubs.

Ezra LOVES motorcycles! This is his favorite activity when he goes to visit Grandma and Grandpa. (The water gun was an added bonus!)

It was HOT so we brought the little pool to splash in.

After playing hard, Grandma hooked the boys up on the couch with a comfy blanket and a good movie.

1 comment:
Awe... wish I could squeeze them all! Seeing them and Mom's house makes me just a little homesick :( The boys sure are growing quickly. Sad I'm missing it! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment