I know...I know! I haven't blogged in a long time. I actually had a big long blog ready to post on Sunday and Ezra came over and "tickled" my keyboard and somehow erased the whole thing. I was so disgusted that I had to just put the computer away! Anyway, I will try to get as much as I can in this post.
Ezra is quite the character. He keeps us on our toes, and sometimes tests our patience...ALOT! He is so much fun though.


He loves to wear other people's shoes!

He enjoys cleaning up and helping to do grown-up things. This was his first attempt at setting the table.



I won't share with you gory details but Ezra is starting to potty train! Since he is only 21 months, I am pretty happy about it! I know we still have a ways to go, but it is so exciting to be headed in that direction! 3 times in the potty!!! I didn't ask him to either...this is on his own!

We were also very excited to have Branson baptized a few weeks ago. He should feel very loved, as we had so many family members and friends there to support him. So proud of his decision to be baptized. Thank you for all of your support!





Our Daddy has to work every Saturday, so sometimes we go out and eat lunch with him, when weather permits. We only get to see him for about 30 minutes, but it's totally worth it!




Lastly, we have been working on our house inside and out, but I don't have many pics. Here is our garden, which we are very excited about! Corn, peas, tomatoes, pumpkins, basil, lettuce and peppers. Woohoo!




THE END!!!!!
4 comments:
Good Job Lady. I love keeping up on your life.
Such fun pictures. I love your garden. We were just in Boise for a little over a week. I wish I could've seen you. You have such a cute family!
Looks good Nici.. can't wait to taste some of it :) Love you!
Ezra is getting so big! And cute! I can't believe you are toilet training already. I'm jealous. I tried putting Lainey on the toilet last month because I could tell she still needed to go while I was changing her diaper and she screamed her head off.
Post a Comment