
I am supposed to be preparing a talk for Sunday, but I can't stop thinking about my hubby! Three years has gone by so quickly, yet I can't believe it's only been three. I feel like I've known Darrell my whole life. I can't tell you how blessed I am to have been guided to him. I know it sounds so cliche, but I truly love him more every day. SOME of my favorite things about Darrell are: His ability to see right through me when I am trying hard to tell him I'm ok (but I'm really not ok); His testimony and strong desire to always do what is right; His care and concern for others; How much he loves his children; How much he loves to discuss the Gospel; His handy-man skills around the house; His pancakes; That he is willing to do the dishes and mop the floor and change diapers; His blue eyes; His silly songs; That he can pick out clothes for me as good as or better than I can pick out clothes for myself; That he is so good with money; His smile (his whole face smiles..I LOVE that!); Even all of his little quirks (several cookies with bites out of them, focussing all of his time/ energy/ attention on one thing until it's done, second-guessing every decision, eating out of the new package before the old one is finished). I am one lucky girl. Happy Anniversary honey...I love you!
1 comment:
Yeah, for three years. I knew it was your anniversary. Happy for you both. Go out and celebrate if there is cash and time. Lov eyou both
Post a Comment