Monday, April 5, 2010

Meals for a Year!

Still no camera cord..sorry folks! Thought I'd share this though: Meal Planning Made Easy I am going to plan meals for a whole entire year! I get so frusterated by the phrase, "What's the plan for dinner?" I NEVER know! Hopefully this will help me to be better prepared, shop more efficiantly, and save money. I got some cute mini file folders at the dollar store. I am going to designate a folder to each week in the year. In them I will put all of the recipies that I'll need. I'll call them Week 1, Week 2, etc. so that next year I can just start over. (I can add new dishes we've tried and decided we like.) I also bought a cute little note book, that will fit neatly in the diaper bag, in which I can make my grocery lists. Pretty excited about this...keep your fingers crossed for me!

3 comments:

Amy Heath said...

Sounds good! I hope it works. I struggle to be organized enough just to plan a month. Let me know how it goes...

Connie Babe said...

oh! keep us informed of if you like it or not...and what you like...

i hate planning meals.

especially with the picky eater that i have to cook for...it gets rather boring... :)

Cami said...

Thanks for linking to me! I'll get you those documents as soon as I can. I saved them on my laptop and I'm having problems with the dumb thing. So sorry. Good luck with your menu planning!
Cami