10 years ago
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Wahooooooooooooooooo!
So, the water heater was fixed today! (Thank you George for fighting the bank for us!) We sign docs on Friday morning. We should have keys by Tuesday! Can't believe it is finally happening! LOTS to do now. Anyone fond of cleaning or painting? Feel free to volunteer...I aint (sorry teacher/ English major friends) afraid to beg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations Guys. This has long been deserving. Can't wait to come out this summer and spend hours upon hours helping you out.
Congrats!
Sign me up...either I'll paint after child hours, or I'll babysit so you can get some work done. I miss little man anyway.
Yippee Skippee!!!
I'm very happy for you...and hoping that you put up before and after pictures of what you do to your new home...since I can't exactly just go look myself. :)
Hooray! I'm so happy for you! Wish I could stop by and help :) Have fun with all of it!!
Hooray! I'd love to help... can you buy me a ticket home so I can paint your house?? JK. Wish I could help... enjoy your new home! Can't wait till I can afford to come home for a visit and see it.
I'm in! I'm actually in a cleaning frenzy and I've about driven my own family NUTSO here. Just say when. Seriously! Micaela might even be helpful.
Post a Comment