
We're finally moving forward! As long as the inspection goes well on Saturday, this will be our new home in less than 30 days! It's a bit of a fixer-upper, so donations are gladly accepted! Shall we register somewhere? (Isn't that what people do these days? Let's see...oven, fridge, dishwasher, carpet...can you register for carpet?) Anyhoo...we would be happy to help you fulfill your yearly service quota, if you are willing to paint! The house is right off of Cole Rd in Boise. Pretty much right across from the LDS temple. (Totally stoked about that!) Almost 2000 square feet, 5 bedrooms, tons of storage, BIG backyard (well any backyard is big for us!). We'll shout from the rooftops when everything is final. We'll shout even louder when all of the painting/ remodeling is done! Come for a visit!
8 comments:
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. I will come paint and do whatever you want done this summer. Save your money because I'm coming out to help.
I'm so happy for you guys! I would LOVE to come and help pain if I was closer. Fixer-uppers are the best! We do painting parties up here and have tons of fun and it goes so much faster. Wish I could help out :)
haha! I meant "paint," not pain. I don't want to come and cause you pain. LOL
Happy dance!!!! Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you. What a great location. Keep us posted on dates to help out....if Dean's truck can be of use.....
Congratulations!!!
And good luck for Saturday!!!
And I cannot express how sad I am that I am 8 hours away and cannot really help with the painting... ;)
Yay! Hope it goes thru.. does that mean I get to stay at your house on my next visit? Hee he. Keep me posted!!! Love ya.
I am sooo happy for you guys! You sooo deserve it! I wish I was closer to help - but I love the idea of registering for carpet :)
YIPPEE!! That is AWESOME!! Nothing better than having your OWN place!! Where are you guys closing? If it's at Alliance, let me know and I'll make sure they are giving you a break on fees...if they can!!
Post a Comment