Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Baby's Getting So Big

Ezra has really seemed to become such a big boy these last few weeks. He is so cute, and we just get such a big kick out of him all of the time. He has been scamming cereal off of Darrell and I in the mornings recently, and so I decided to put some into a little bowl for him one morning. He loved it, but really wanted to use my spoon, which was dumping over his little plastic bowl. So, I gave him one of his little plastic spoons and he was in heaven! My favorite is the last two pics where he has the spoon in one hand, and the cereal in the other! He sure tries hard to be grown up, and is so cute while he is learning. He has also decided that walking is the thing to do, however he can't get Mommy and Daddy to walk with him nearly as much as he would like. So, we borrowed a little walker yesterday that he can use over the next few weeks. He LOVED it! We LOVED it! Here is video of his first attempt. I was concerned that now I would have to follow him around and get the thing unstuck every couple of minutes, but after getting stuck a few times he sat down next to it and studied the whole "being stuck" concept until he finally figured out how to pull the toy back a little and then drive it from the other side! Yeah! My smart boy! :)

5 comments:

Candice said...

OH adorable!!!! He is so stinkin' cute!

Horsley5 said...

You can really start to see his features coming out - what a doll!

Hillfivesome said...

I sure had a blast being you and your cute family. Ezra is just a doll and you should have a lot more just like him. Love ya.

Molly said...

sweet little guy~ i love being able to see this stuff.. enjoying my visit!

Jill said...

So cute! I need to get a walker for Lainey. She's struggling a bit with the whole walking concept.