No time to post pics, though I have some cute ones! Darrell and I have both started new jobs, which are completely wiping us out! Darrell is working for Direct TV (5:45AM-2:15 PM-yucky)and I am working at my brother and sister-in-law's preschool, Whiz Kids, 8 AM-5PM. I take Ezra with me, which is nice, but very difficult. He doesn't get much of my attention, and when he does it is usually at a time when I should be focussed elsewhere. Not sure if my decision to quit teaching was a good one, but we'll go with it for now. Preschool (especially one that is a daycare also) is a whole different ball game! Darrell is having a hard time getting up that early. One benefit is that he is able to get off early enough to come to the preschool and get Ezra so he doesn't have to be there ALL day. They both come home and nap.
Ezra is a walking maniac! He loves stairs, and wants to do it all on his own. He refused to hold my hand going down hill tonight and face planted onto the cement. He still refused to hold my hand...
He turns 1 next month! I can't believe he has been here that long already! He is learning new words all of the time: mom, dad, hi, bye (bah), ding-dong (dee-dah), Jesus (js), ball (bah), bottle (bah -l), eye, Elmo (la la), The Count (ah ah ah ah), and all done (ah d); and loves to read books. I even give him books with paper pages because he treats them very well. No ripping at all. He just points and talks and laughs at each page. Though he is stubborn and a little spoiled, we sure do enjoy him! When I get a chance, I will post some pics and maybe a video of him walking. Pretty cute kiddo!
10 years ago
2 comments:
You are leading one busy life. Keep up the good work. Having Ezra near you will be an enjoyment eventually. Love ya
Good luck with the new job. It sounds like a bit of an adjustment but hopefully it will work out in the long run.
Post a Comment