So, I was at WinCo the other day stocking up on food because I thought we would have the older three kids this weekend. We all love treats, and I saw this boxed mix that I thought looked really yummy. So tonight I decided to put them together, since we won't have kids this weekend, and I have quite the sweet tooth lately. Upon dumping the mix into the bowl, Darrell noticed that it included walnuts. Before I knew it, this is what I saw...

Would anyone like me to bring them some cookie bars? I'm sure he washed his hands! Mmmmmm good!
3 comments:
Love your family picture. It's beautiful.
What a great pic Nici! Did Amy take it? I'll try to never bring any walnuts to your house.
yes...Amy took the picture. She has started her own photo business. Her link is on my site...spread the word!
Post a Comment