10 years ago
Sunday, November 16, 2008
All Smiles
Ezra is getting so big and really starting to be fun. We have two pictures hanging in our living room, on opposite walls, that he just loves. One is of the Family Proclamation, and the other is the San Diego Temple. He will lay on the floor and look back and forth between the two pictures and just smile and talk to them for ever!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the pics! All of them are so cute - especially the family one! Ezra (did I mention that I love the name?) is starting to come out of the newborn look and get something of his own - he's really a handsome little man. I am sorry about having to go back to work. I cry just as hard when Cam has to go back. I don't know how moms do that - but remember that the Lord will help - it's after ALL we can do - sounds like you've tried. He will fill in for the rest. Trust Him! Love you!
My nephew is so stinking adorable! Can't wait to see him again :)
Your family picture is beautiful and your son is absolutely adorable. He looks so much like you. Miss ya. Happy Holidays
Post a Comment