Saturday, September 27, 2008

Still Kickin'

This baby is nice and cozy...he's not coming out! We went back to the doc yesterday and learned that I am still only a "1". I'll go back in on Tuesday to try to get the ball rolling, if nothing has happened by then. If we still haven't gotten anywhere by the 6th, my doc says she will induce for sure! Until then I am cleaning house, and trying to get myself organized and ready for my new life. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

4 comments:

jen said...

Good luck! I'll be looking for you at church on Sunday :)

H.A.M.A. Fam said...

I hope you have him SOON!! Being pregnant is a wonderful time but nothing compares to finally holding and loving them!!

Jenn

Preston and Kristin said...

I'm so excited for the baby! I haven't been so good at keeping in touch, but just know that I secretly blog-stalk you! Good luck!

AW said...

Hang in there! I'm excited for you guys!