Wednesday, September 24, 2008

All Bets Are On...

Well, about 5 days until I'm due. As of last Friday I was only dialated to a "1". I am anxious to see what the Dr. says this Friday. I have been having some Braxton Hicks, but not the real thing yet. I have a feeling that the baby is going to be late, but the kids and Darrell are being hopeful. We all put in our "bets" on the calendar. The winner gets a milkshake! Here are our predictions:

Darrell-September 27
Nici-October 1
Kaylee-September 25
Ashlan and Branson-September 29 (my actual due date...aren't they cute?)

Want in on the action? What is your prediction? There may be a milkshake in it for ya!

2 comments:

Amy Heath said...

Let's go with......the 28th, just because......

Kas said...

I know its kinda cheating, but October 6th :) J/K... actually I'll guess Oct 5th because Dakota came on her own the day I was suppose to be induced... I went into labor 5 hours before my scheduled induction :) So, good luck!