10 years ago
Friday, May 20, 2011
Going Private
I don't know what happened to my other post about making this blog private! Anyway...I'm sure it was written better than this one, but I am typing this one one-handed and must be brief! Send me your email address if you want to be able to read our blog. I will go private the beginning of June. Gotta protect the kids...lots of strangers commenting on my posts and it weirds me out. nicisorensen@hotmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nici, I don't blame you going private. I've gotten a few weird comments myself. Anyway, I want an invite to your private blog please. And congrats on little Jacob. He's adorable!
lakergirl28@hotmail.com
I don't blame you at all. It is sad that we have strange people out there in the world.
The boys may look alike, but I am sure they have very different personalities.
Post a Comment