10 years ago
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Welcome Baby Jacob!
I have been aching to blog about my new sweet little Jacob, but some unfortunate events have prevented me from doing so. I won't get into it, as it will depress you as much as it depresses me. HOWEVER, our new little guy is the sweetest little bundle of joy! I would like to introduce you to Jacob Andrew Ward. Born April 20th at 4:47 pm. Weighed 8 lbs, 9 oz, 20 1/2 inches long. I will find a better time to write all about his birth. I am so blessed to have this little guy here. I am grateful to my family for all of their help this last week. I wouldn't have made it without ya! Love you!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! Babies born on April 20th are THE coolest ever! He's so precious!
YAY! So happy he is here. Sorry things are going tough. Hope everything gets better and it's smooth sailing soon! Miss you.
Oh...he is so precious. Bless you. Being a mommy to an infant and a 2-year old is filled with so many joyous moments and lots of "oh-so-crazy moments." Just remember that they will only be little like this for such a short time. Keep that smile on your face. Miss ya.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope everything is better...love you all!
he's so adorable! can't wait to hold him! hope all is well.. hoping to be home and see you very soon :)
Post a Comment