10 years ago
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Diaper Shower
Instead of a baby shower for me, and all of the pregnant mommies who's other children attend daycare, my co-workers threw a "diaper" shower. What a marvelous idea! I have pretty much everything I need for this little guy, so a good supply of diapers was right up my alley! We didn't take pics, but I was the blessed recipient of the diaper "cake" that my mom made as the centerpiece. I had to take pics of it so I could brag. She is such a talent! I had to disassemble the thing today, as I am trying desperately to get my house in order as quickly as possible. So sad. In the center was a bottle of sparkling apple cider. Yummo! Thanks Mommy for always being awesome! We love you!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nici, that cake is super cute! I also had a diaper shower and I loved it. You can never have enough of them.
Post a Comment