Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas

Christmas morning was actually quite mello. Ezra didn't quite have the concept yet. We woke up about 8:30, when Ezra wandered into our room. We tried to get him excited about Santa's visit, but he was very concerned that Santa was still here and wouldn't go out to the living room. We finally convinced him. This is what he saw:
Darrell and I stuff eachother's stockings. I got my favorite white cheddar popcorn! (It was gone by the next day...)He also got me a new purse, an electric can opener, some earrings, and a foot file (he lovingly calls the cheese grater). I gave him some slippers, new shoes, a Goonies T-shirt, framed his motorcycle poster, and a b-ball game you can hook onto the door. We weren't going to get anything for eachother...but then we did. We are sucking wind this month, but it was fun to have gifts to open! Ezra was spoiled rotten! Got a plethora of gifts. Few of his favs were:
This cute microphone from Santa:Motorcycles from SantaA drum toy from Grandma After our quiet morning of opening gifts with Ezra, we met up with my fam at my sister and bro-in-law's clubhouse for brunch. This was the only pic I took there. My grandpa Tennant and his wife, with Ezra.
The big kids came later that night to open gifts. They each got money from Grandma and Grandpa Ward, and Great-Grandma Tennant: They each got spoiled too. Lucky bunch!



Thank you to all who helped to make our holidays so fun! We especially enjoyed FHEs about the Savior, and tried to focus some time and attention on the true meaning of the season. We are so blessed to have the Gospel in our lives, and so appreciate the Savior's example and especially His sacrifice. Merry Christmas to all...until next time!

4 comments:

Hillfivesome said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. Christmas next year you will have another little boy to add to the mix. Miss you

Anonymous said...

wow you had a great christmas.
Edina MN Realty | Christmas Gift Baskets

Unknown said...

Hi! I liked your blog. I'm from Portugal, anyway.

Jill said...

Looks like a nice holiday and since I haven't said it yet, CONGRATULATIONS! on your upcoming baby boy!