Saturday, December 4, 2010

Just Regular, Everyday Life Pics

Not alot going on around here, but I thought I'd post a few little pics of our regular, everyday life.
These are the only pics I took at Thanksgiving. It was freezing cold and the kids only stayed outside about 20 minutes, or so.



It snowed like 7 inches this week, so Daddy took Ezra outside to make a snowman.



I've posted before about Ezra's love of music and musical instruments. This is one of his favorite past times. I love it way more since I found the headphones!

Ezra also thinks he is a grown-up, and wants to do everything we do. (Please over look our 50's style green and pink, ugly duct-teped floor, messy bathroom.) This morning he wanted first to wear his towel like Mommy:

And then like Daddy:

1 comment:

Jill said...

Your little guy is getting so big!

I love your ugly sweater photos. I'm actually heading out this afternoon to find an ugly holiday sweater for a party next week.