I don't think I have blogged ultra sound pics. Not sure that other people really ENJOY looking at them, but I thought I'd put them on anyway. We enjoyed looking at them! Ultra sound tech said he is quite active and a little stubborn. Hmmm...who does that remind me of?

5 comments:
Yeah, congratulations. I am so happy that you are having another baby. I hope that everything goes well. Miss you so much. Happy Holidays. Call me soon. Love ya
I just love it! The pictures make it so much more real...you're not even showing much yet. Anyway..can't wait to play with the little guy!
Another boy.. Congrats! I've been anxiously waiting to hear your results.. What was Ezra's reaction? Is he excited for a little brother? That will be nice, not having to buy new stuff. Looks like Dust Collectors is getting a bunch of girl clothes soon :)
ah, it's my little nephew...he's so cute! :)
I'm so happy you're having another baby! You have such adorable children!
Post a Comment