10 years ago
Monday, January 11, 2010
Mom, No Pictures Please!
I decided to spare Ezra the future black mail shots, so I don't have any pics to document this one. BUT, yesterday he took a shower all by himself! Really? Can a 16 month old do that legally? Well...this one did. I turned on the water, and he went in and hung out for a bit; getting warm I suppose. (We'll call him Kaylee Jr. at this point. Never seen someone take such long showers!) Anyway, after hanging out for a while, I peeked in and put shampoo on his head and told him to wash his hair. He did. Then he even got brave and rinsed it out in the shower. All by himself! I was so surprised!! I guess sometimes it pays to have a little one who desperately wants to be big. SOMETIMES, that is...most of the times it means I am pulling him down from high places, or taking dangerous things out of his hands, or catching him as he is falling from a place that all of the other kids jump off of, or stopping him from "typing" on my keyboard. But yesterday, it was just fun to see that little bitty man in my shower. Thank goodness he still lets me give him "kissies"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I would have given anything to see that. What a smartie!
I bet he is getting so big. I can't wait to see pictures of him.
Post a Comment