10 years ago
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Big Boy Bed
Sort of last minute the other night, Darrell and I decided to go look at, and possibly purchase, a toddler bed for Ezra because he is getting too long for the portable crib. When we saw it, we couldn't resist. It was so cute! We brought it home, cleaned it, and aired it out for a day. I washed sheets and set it up yesterday afternoon. Ezra was SO excited! He played on it for forever. Last night went pretty well. Didn't fall out. We did wake up about 2:00am, and finally had to have a bottle to get back to sleep, but woke up happy as a lark this morning! Where does the time go? My 14 month old is in a big boy bed....before I know it he'll be driving!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations! And sorry for the little baby growing up...darn it!!!
Awesome pictures... :D
Oh my heck! I love it...it's so cute. I can't believe how big he is. Goes way too fast...what a luv.
So cute! I can't believe he's so big!
Only 14 mos old my little guy is 2 1/2 and not even close to beoing out of a crib....it's still only on the 2 rung down. Cute bed.
that us in a few months.. yikes! cute :)
Post a Comment