10 years ago
Monday, October 26, 2009
Warning...not a pretty picture!
I am taking some of my "down time" to blog. I had foot surgery last Tuesday, and have been "down" ever since. Though the recovery has been rough, expecially with a 1 year old, it will be so worth it! I guess it is rare for someone my age, but I had a huge bunnion that was causing much pain on the left side of my foot, and what they call a Taylor's bunion on the right that was just a nusiance. So, I had them taken care of. As yu can see in the pic, it was my right foot, so I can't drive for a while. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS? Whew...tough. Thanks go to family members who have helped out this last week. Gram stayed over and entertained Ezra and fed us. Mom stayed the first night to take care of Ezra (and me too). Amy has helped with Ezra and food. AND...of course...my hubby has been bustin' some serious moves around the house! Thanks you all! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
do they make you take off nail polish pre-surgery?
cute feet! hope recovery is quick!
Waaa... hope it heels really fast!!
I so wish I could be there to take care of you. Get better soon. Love ya
Post a Comment