Saturday, June 6, 2009

So Busy

We have been so busy! Darrell has been working on final projects for school, so he can graduate next week from TVCC with his Associates degree. He took this pic as an assignment for his photography class. Doesn't Ezra look like a little old man?We have been working HARD to buy a house. I have been trying to finish up the school year without too much trama. Summer time here we come!

We are saving our pennies, but have the kids signed up on a website so that they can bowl for "free". (We found out too late that they have to pay to rent the shoes. An unfortunate oversight on my part, but still a good deal!) So, we went Thursday night. Fun! The kids are pretty good bowlers...thank goodness for bumpers!

Ezra loves music and baths. He loves his Sesame Street videos so much that I have a hard time keeping him from watching 2 inches from the screen! He is trying awfully hard to be independant and a "big boy". He wants so badly to play outside with his big brother and sisters. He loves them so much.


Branson had a birthday! He's seven now. We had some family over for cake, and he got lots of nice gifts. Pretty lucky to have so many people who love him.

3 comments:

Horsley5 said...

I loooove the shot of Ezra in the bathtub!! I'm getting a glimpse of what he will look like when he gets older.

Connie Babe said...

those are awesome pictures!!!

Molly said...

The kids are getting so big! They look good... I especially love the enormous smile on Ezra's face in the bath! So adorable! Wish I was there.