Sunday, May 10, 2009

Crawling

My baby is crawling!!!! I can't believe it! Seven months have gone by so quickly. We saw a couple of tiny babies in church today and I told Darrell I couldn't remember Ezra being that little and still. He reassured me that at one time he had been that still. Boy, how quickly time flies!

Had a very nice Mother's Day in Idaho City with the family. Left early to drive home with Darrell (We gotta get him a job that doesn't require him on Sundays!) and hang out with Ezra for the evening. Here is my Mom and Grandma with Ezra and I.

2 comments:

Hillfivesome said...

He is getting so big. I can't wait to see him in July. You look fabulous to. Time really does fly by so enjoy it. I look at new babies also and then look at Parker and Madison and think they were never that small. Love ya

Jill said...

Wow. Crawling at 7 months. That seems early.