Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Em!

I know I have MANY more pics than these, but moving three times in the last 2 years has caused me to lose track of so many things! I'm sure they are out in the garage somewhere. Anyway...Happy Birthday Emily! I didn't have it together enough to get a card or gift in the mail, so this is my birthday tribute to you!! We've had some good times over these last 20 years, huh? Thinking of you today. Love you!

1 comment:

Hillfivesome said...

What a neat surprise. We have had so many great times over the past twenty plus years. On my birthday today I am glad for a best friend, my cute family that Brendon and I are raising and my extended family. Every picture I looked at last night I had to laugh because I can recall exactly what was happening. The one that cracks me up the most was the one where I am kneeling on the floor. Ruth was talking smack about us and I was listening. I laughed so hard at that one last night. Thanks again. Love ya. Em