Monday, February 23, 2009

New Toys!

My good friend Emily sent Ezra some toys this weekend. He only had a couple before she sent these, so this was quite a treat! Ezra is getting so big. Makes me a little sad, but I am glad he will be able to be a little more independant. He played all by himself for about 20 minutes before even looking aroud to see where I was....already forgetting about Mommy. :(

3 comments:

Jill said...

Cute kiddo. Did you design that card?

Connie Babe said...

he is getting so big! and he's just stinkin' cute!!!

cute layout, i need to learn how to do that.

Ward Family said...

I created the card through a website called scrapblog.com. I started designing our family scrapbook on it, but I get so distracted by all of the choices I have that it takes me forever. They have templates that you can use, but I like to put together my own. It's more fun that way!