Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We moved

We moved on New Year's Eve to Boise. Not our idea of a good time, but it had to be done. We are living in the same apartments that my sister Amy, who watches Ezra for us, lives in. It is such a relief to not have to travel in from Nampa every day, with a crabby baby and tons of traffic (and snow)! We are all moved but not hardly unpacked yet. Darrell is taking 13 credits this quarter, along with working full time, so he is wiped out! I am still trying desperately to get Ezra on a schedule so we aren't getting much unpacking done. Someday...

Not really any fun pics since Christmas, but I'm sure they will pick back up again soon!

3 comments:

Candice said...

I thought Nampa was feeling a bit off these days.

Jill said...

Bum deal Nici, but I'm glad you have a better commute now.

Connie Babe said...

I say, don't stress about the unpacking. It'll happen.

Good luck to you and Darrell with the working and school!