Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

We have had such a great Christmas! We had Kaylee, Ashlan, and Branson for the holiday, which was so fun. Darrell worked Christmas eve, but we have had him exclusively ever since. He even got today (Sunday) off! What a treat! Here are our stockings from Santa. Ezra got a rubber ducky, and the other kids got lots of candy! Darrell and I stuffed eachothers stockings. I got some chocolate, DOVE shampoo, and other various goodies. Darrell got Andes mints, hand warmers, a brush, and a chocolate orange.


Kaylee got High School Musical 3 Sing Star for he PS2.

Ashlan got High School Musical 3 Dance Dance Revolution for the PS2.

Branson got a gift card to Build-a-Bear.

Ezra got wrist rattles, a book, and some clothes.

Darrell got us a gift certificate to the Anniversary Inn, and framed several neat photos for me.

I got Darrell a movie and a new watch.

We went to Grandma and Grandpa Barnes for a bit, later that day. Uncle Matt pulled the kids around the church parking lot behind his truck. What fun!




2 comments:

Connie Babe said...

Glad you had a great Christmas...great pictures! Thanks for sharing...those kids are getting too big too fast!

Candice said...

How fun! I'm glad you had a fun Christmas. The kids, and you for that matter, look completely thrilled!