I had my first ultra sound last week. What a neat experience! He stayed hidden enough that we didn't get great pofile shots, but he is definitely a boy! We are very excited about our new adventure.
What a cute blog! -And this ultra sound...so cool! I laughed at your description of the fish smell though. And I love that your kids were ready to brave the cool Idaho weather for a summer water fight :) You're awesome! ha ha-- I'm looking forward to "spying" on your family!
3 comments:
I love it! Looks great! I hope you enjoy blogging as much as i do. It's a fun way to keep in touch.
Congratulations Nici!
What a cute blog! -And this ultra sound...so cool! I laughed at your description of the fish smell though. And I love that your kids were ready to brave the cool Idaho weather for a summer water fight :) You're awesome! ha ha-- I'm looking forward to "spying" on your family!
Post a Comment